Dr. Dabber Switch Vaporizer
The Switch, brought to you by Dr. Dabber, can be used with both concentrates and dry herb.
What is included:
- Dr. Dabber Switch unit
- Glass bubbler
- One black and one white ceramic nail
- Dab tool/carb cap and silicone wax container
- Tweezers and ceramic flower filter
The Switch uses induction heating which is different to conduction or convection heating. It uses an electromagnetic coil to heat the wax or dry herb. With this method the coil is heated from the inside out rather than the outside in.
Induction heating is faster than other heating methods, while still reaching the perfect, wax-friendly high temperatures. The temperature range of the Switch is 300°F - 800°F. Also with this method, it means you never have to worry about replacing the coil or other heating elements.
This vaporizer is 9.5" tall without the bubbler, with the bubbler the Switch is 13" tall. It is still a sleek and discreet vaporizer and the hourglass design makes it comfortable to hold. All the pieces of the Switch snap together neatly and it is a simple process to assemble.
Directions of use:
- Flip the power switch to the oil setting.
- Fill the glass bubbler with a few ounces of water then securely attach it to the glass top of the unit.
- Use the plus and minus buttons to choose your desired power setting.
- Place one of the ceramic nails within the glass top using the included tweezers.
- Scoop up a rice grain sized amount of wax using the dab tool then press the Go button to start the heating process.
- Dab the wax into the nail, cover it with the carb cap/dab tool, and inhale from the mouthpiece.
For dry herb:
- Flip the power switch to leaf mode.
- Place a few ounces of water in the glass bubbler and then attach it to the top of the unit.
- Choose your power setting using the plus and minus buttons.
- Firmly pack one of the ceramic nails with your dry herb and place it in the glass top of the unit using the tweezers.
- Cover the ceramic nail with the ceramic flower filter and press the Go button.
- Inhale from the mouthpiece once the desired power setting is reached.