DynaVap 2021 Omni Vaporizer
DynaVap's flagship Thermal Extraction Device, The Omni.
The Nona tip is a notched and completely contoured extraction chamber that doubles as a built in grinder that sits atop a trisected 9 fin profile. Contained inside the extraction chamber is a two position Adjust-a-Bowl feature that allows you to adjust the size of the chamber to your needs.
The stem is enhanced with an intuitive tactile navigation geometry making it easier than ever to find the twin turbulating airports. Opposite the airport you will find a compound angled rocker that facilitates quick and easy hand movement when modulating the airports.
The Omni Series’ prime feature of airflow control has been updated to include a dial-indicator for visual airflow adjustment and a variable pitch, helical heat exchanging condenser that further cools the air as it passes through the device.
Comes with a Captive Cap and will fit in any XL size DynaStash (sold separately).
DynaVap Omni Vaporizer Specifications
- Manufacturer: DynaVap LLC (USA)
- Device Dimensions: 14 x 109 mm (approx)
- Materials: Titanium
- Heating Time: On demand
- Material Compatibility: Dry herb, concentrates
DynaVap Omni Vaporizer Instructions
- Twist off the cap, fill the loading chamber with material (coarsely ground works best) and put the cap back on.
- Slowly rotate the VCM while applying heat to the cap using a small jet torch, standard lighter, candle or even a hot stick from a campfire. Anything that can apply adequate heat can be used.
- Once you hear the cap click it's at the proper temperature. Begin taking your draws; you should get 1-2 draws at the proper temperature before clicking again indicating it's below temperature.
- Make sure you wait until you hear the cooldown click before applying more heat. To avoid combustion DO NOT apply more heat before the cooldown click.
- Once you hear the cooldown click you can apply more heat until you hear the unit click again indicating it's back up to temperature; you can now take more draws.
- Repeat steps 2-5 until your material stops producing vapor for complete extraction.