Choose any of the following payment methods – pay online via our secure server
- American Express
- Credit card (MasterCard, VISA)
- Bank Transfer – (Direct deposit to bank account)
- Gift Cards – Use gifts cards with international validity. Please check with your bank for more information.
How to pay by bank transfer
Once we receive the payment the package will be shipped out from our warehouse. To make a direct bank transfer you can transfer money online or deposit money in our bank account.
Norton Secure Shopping Guarantee (free with your purchase)*restrictions apply
We understand your concerns about the security of your personal / financial information for online purchases, which is why our security is second to none. While placing order, your personal information safe. We use militarily standard 128 - bit Secure Socket Layer technology, by Thawte, one of the world's leading secure certificate organizations. Our payment gateway is protected by Secure Trading. We never store any personal information or card details.
Cheques, Postal / Money Orders
Cheques, Postal / Money Orders are to be made payable to URT1 Limited. Please remember to write your order number on the back of the cheque. Note that cheques generally take five working days to clear, however if you have a cheque guarantee card, you can write the number on the back to speed up the process. We accept all currencies for this method of payment.
Postal payments can be sent to:
Unit B2, Phoenix Industrial Estate Rosslyn
Crescent, Harrow, London
ENGLAND HA1 2SP
We recommend using a trackable postal method to send payment as we cannot be held responsible for payment lost in the post.
Direct bank transfers
You can send us your payment by Bank Transfer and we will ensure your goods are dispatched with minimal delay. In most cases within the UK, transfers can take up to three days and up to five working days for transfers made outside of the UK. This method will be an option at checkout and you’ll see a listing of all relevant information needed to complete your bank transfer.
We accept all currencies for this method of payment. Please note, EveryoneDoesIt will not be held liable for any fees that you may incur from your bank.
EveryoneDoesIt does not accept PayPal or Western Union.
- All orders must be paid for in full before any goods will be dispatched. All products are subject to availability and remain the property of EveryoneDoesIt until paid for.
- A copy of your invoice will be placed inside your parcel. All details shown on the invoice are final and cannot be amended.
- All prices on the website are final. Any pricing disputes will result in your order being suspended until which time we can contact you via the methods you provided. In the instance that we cannot contact you, we will render the order cancelled and all payment refunded as per terms and conditions.
- We accept all currencies, though credit/debit card payments will be taken in Euros‚ GBP or USD. If your account is held in another currency this will not affect an order placed via credit/debit card, however your bank may charge you a conversion fee.
- EveryoneDoesIt cannot be held responsible for any fees made by your bank/card issuer.
- EveryoneDoesIt does not share your information (personal or financial) with any third party.
- Customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries, where applicable. For more details, contact your local customs authority.
- EveryoneDoesIt may, on occasion, require a credit check for orders where insufficient details have been provided. This may result in your order being delayed until the credit check can be completed.
- All credit/debit card details and personal information are encrypted using a secure ordering system. We use militarily standard 256-bit Secure Socket Layer technology, as provided by GlobalSign, one of the world's leading secure certificate organisations. We never even see your card details. We are also PCI DSS compliant, meaning we have been audited by the bank authorities to make sure you are 100% secure when you make a payment. Your payments are made on the banks’ site, so your card information never comes through us.
- Your bank or credit card company may require security checks to validate your purchase. EveryoneDoesIt uses Verified by Visa/MasterCard Secure code — an online security service which provides protection against unauthorized use of your card when you shop at participating online retailers.
Discount codes and Reward points
Reward points can be used as part of full payment on purchases from our online store. There are no limits on how many points you use and when you use them. Please refer to the following link for terms and conditions:
Discount codes and promotions will be advertised through the EveryoneDoesIt newsletter. You can subscribe to our newsletter to receive notification of upcoming discounts and promotions via the following link:
Please note that all discount codes will only function during their defined time period. We will not be able to apply a discount code after a promotion has finished.