10% Off Edit Glass | Use Code: EDIT10

Looks like you're in . Would you like to go to our ? Yes! No thanks!
Shopping Cart


E-Liquids | Everyonedoesit.co.uk

With our comprehensive range of E-Liquids, it's no doubt that we have the perfect flavour for your needs.  Your  enjoyment of e-cigarettes is unquestionably down to you discovering the right E-liquid to fit your mood or preference.  High quality brands like Gamucci, Kings Barrel and Hangsen have put together a sizable collection of flavours. These flavours come with a selection of nicotine strengths, so the freedom of choice is now in your capable hands.

 

The e-cigarette explosion is hard to overlook. They’ve gone from a niche product to a full blown alternative to smoking. Doctors are reporting a gigantic drop in the levels of people smoking and they are putting it down to e-ciggs. The pop cultural impact has been just as big. Admittedly, at first the image was somewhat less than flattering with e-cigarettes being seen as the purview of embarrassing hipsters. However more and more people are shrugging off the stigma and picking up a vape. As demand grows so does the level of variety on the market. A few years ago you were able to choose from the nicotine concentration in your e-liquid and that was it. Now a massive industry that provides you everything from sweet apple flavoured e-liquid to strange flavours like bacon.

 

E-liquid comes in hundreds of variations from different nicotine strengths to huge range of different flavours. The main ingredients are propylene glycol, glycerin, flavorings and of course nicotine. The liquid is mainly composed of propylene glycol at 95% the remaining 5% is the flavoring and nicotine. E-liquid can be made without nicotine which can be handy for those who want to quit smoking but struggle to leave the routine of smoking behind.

 

E-liquid was invented by a Chinese pharmacist named Hon Lik. He was a heavy smoker for years and his father had died of lung cancer. His experiments with e-liquid were intended reduce the amount of harm caused by nicotine. That was back in 2007, since then vaping has exploded and thousands of people have taken it up. Though the long term effects of vaping are still unknown most, if not all, doctors agree that vaping is far far healthier than smoking. Recent studies have shown that vaping is up to 95% less harmful than traditional cigarettes and should be considered a great avenue to explore for those looking to quit.

 

E-liquid works by interacting with the atomiser, which is a small heating coil present in every vape. Above the heating coil is a small steel wick. This wick extends down into the cartridge where the e-liquid reservoir is and draws it upwards toward the heating coil. The coil vaporizes the e-liquid, thus creating vapor. SOme types of e-cigs contain a cartomizer which is a combined atomisers and cartridge. The cartomiser is inserted through the tank and contains an integrated drip tip mouthpiece.

 

As taxation and awareness of the damaging effects of cigarettes increases the popularity of e-cigs and e-liquids increases too. The less damaging option both for yourself and for those around you e-liquids are sure to become more and more popular. As tobacco products become more and more niche vaping will slowly become the defacto alternative and no doubt will take the largest segment of the market share.

 

Some dry herb vaporizers can integrate e-liquids into their herbal blends either through an extra compartment or specialised accessory. This means that you can augment and change the tasty vapor that comes from your herb!